Who we are
When this policy mentions Florida Vacation Homes, ”we”, “us”, or “our” it refers to the overarching Reunion Vacation Homes, which includes but is not limited to FVH.com.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, anonymized IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org or cookiesandyou.com
- Log files track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your anonymized IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- User communications When you send an email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Other sites
Sharing your personal information
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below:
- Our Affiliate Companies and agents;
- Service providers, such as email service providers performing services on our behalf
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our users.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) educational page at networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising You can opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting the settings of your web portals.
You can opt out of Analytics and feedback retrieval tools here:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at optout.aboutads.info.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order/booking through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States. We are a corporation based in the United States.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.